Monday, June 01, 2009

well..................

today is physics and P.E.
for the P.E. test is very easy, they took it from our LKS
in just like 10 minutes, I can lay down and slept
but suddenly I felt, like a bit emotional, crackin, hurt, backstabbed, feel like this whole world is unfair, feels like everything is unfair, all at the same time, can you imagined it? very uncomfort heart feelings
even though I've always remember that Allah is very fair, but still.. I felt like cracken up
but it's the only concept I can hold on to right now
Allah itu adil kok :)
gue yakin suatu saat nanti (yang entah kapan) keadilan bakal berpihak ke gue, ke orang yang udah usaha keras dan dalam waktu yang lama

by the way sorry for the melancholy thing
never got bored reading my blog dear viewers :)
just remember,
Allah itu adil kok :)

No comments: