Monday, June 29, 2009

morning post

I woke up at 6 am today
cause Putri xc called me and talked about saman competition and friends
after that I decided to eat my breakfast while watching dvd
then I thought of something
this whole year, I've learned a lot from xb
lots and lots of things which is not only about school's subject
you guys remember dramus and BBM?
yeah, even though at first we really really un-unified, but at last we actually worked together rite?
the times we worked for BBM at 'kosan diana', and when we practice for the drama musical at hasya's house and we munch off all of the available foods to be munch at hasya's house haha
and even the time we studied together, when nashir get to the front of the class to teach us maths haha (Y), and when insan be the teaching assistant of bu eri, and adil be called to solve physics problem by pak wicay, and when andi got called by the teachers all the time and talked about his hair hahahaha, and many more
and now I thought, if I were never placed at X-B, perhaps I cannot make it to IPA, you make my learning spirit to fire up again
thank you X-B, you've lightened up my days for 1 year straight
you've helped me solved all my problem
you're all the place for me to cry to, to laugh to, and to share many things to

ratih

No comments: