Friday, June 05, 2009

REVIEW

heeeey so the past 2 weeks I've been studying everyday, and somehow today that thing is done, well not really, still got some remedial to do(bahasa, IT what the hell)
so here's what happened for the last 2 weeks















the perfect companion that makes me go chubbier
aaaand here's the condition of my room while I was studying




HAHAHAHAHA yeah that's the REAL condition, I don't really like to study on a table

and here's something you have never seen before
you know my niece that is just 2 years old and 4 years old? yeah, well you'll never believe it, but once you see this, you better believe it

this is mia, she's 2 years old


and next is mia and karina(she's 4 years old, and taking a ballet class already)


UNBELIAVABLE right? hahahaha see you on the next post

No comments: