Wednesday, June 10, 2009

still, not a lucky person

hey yo folks (again)
somehow I felt that I'll be busy next weeks, with all the saman dance competition, and dealing with the politics, whew means gonna be a lot of work for all of us saman dancer hahaha
yeah I have no idea where or how I'll spend my holidays (which I haven't got cus of this make up test ugh)

and I wish syarif will be in a bunch better condition, he got this DBD, get well soon my friend :)

aww well I hope my parents won't get angry at me because there's this BIG probability that I'll spend few days of my holidays saman dancing, but what the hell I've done my sumative exam duh?
naw naw dealing with IT, it's not that hard, it's just.... well
I didn't study for the examination because of chemistry(which I ended up with the make up test tomorrow because of the CUMULATIVE DAMN)
wueheheheheheheheh
so I ended up doing the make up test tomorrow -_________-
seriously, I passed the chemistry's sumative test, but god damn it, because my previous test was not that good, I gotta do this make up test damn

well I'm not a bunch of lucky person, God knows that
if I didn't study, well then say goodbye
I still can't understand why there's such a lucky person, who got lucky in picking the answers and got no make up test damn
how'd they do that??????
if there's an extracourse in being lucky, I, forsure will take 'em
I realy wanna know how lucky people do their thing
they just do this 'cap-cip-cup' thing and actually got the right one, and if I did that?
boy I'll get the total wrong one @__@
that's why

I'm not a lucky person, am I?

No comments: