Tuesday, June 23, 2009

this is only my opinion, no offence

oh god I can't stand this sneezing-and-friends
can't believe how many tissues I've used
it's 00:08
naw naw gettin bored and somehow I don't feel like I wanna sleep now
sarip wants to tell me about his you-don't-need-to-know matters, and he ended up go offline out of sudden so I got nothin to do now
well how about moi opinion on something
on what?

how about on foods?
yeah I gotta confess I gotta some weight issue, but damn I ain't gonna burst down in cryin for my weights to come down
and guess what, I ate lot lot more than usual, but hey, my weights remain the same, it stucks at the same digits, I didn't get fat-er, my clothes just fit like it just used to be, so what's with it?

I remembered one time Miss Diah talked about one of her student that got thinner, and actually she got a bulimia trouble, so here's what I think

maybe some-who who has a weight issue will directly go on a diet program, exercise everyday like people-who-doesn't-have-more-important-issue-to-care-for, killin for help, suffer like going-to-die-tomorrow-if-the-weights-don't-come-down, stop eating like everything, counting calories all the time, said that EVERYTHING is full of fat and calories, eating with a so-non-proper-ways and guess what
that kinda people somehow bothers me
what're you chasin here? boys? popularity? became smarter?

1st : boys
what the hell, so cheesy, what you eat will never affects relationship matters, whether it's full of calories or not

2nd : brain-factor
even a dumb one will know weights has nothing to do with grades or somewhat knowledge

3rd : popularity
everyone knows there's no need in being super thin to reach popularity, come on life's too short for someone who doesn't enjoy it

so, eating some fat-calories foods has nothing to do with weights, it's about the proper ways to eat the foods, rite?
if any of you just got an eating-all-low-carbs-and-fats-every-day issue, no offence, it's just what I thought ya know, if you have a different opinion its okay, then have your own blog and write about it
peace out:D
(P.S : I wasn't reffering to one person while I wrote this, so don't be "GE ER" you know, I wrote this for all of the bulimia's people and friends and for those who had a not-so-nice-diet-program)

4 comments:

Arum said...

hey i love this post fella! that's right that we don't have to worry about our weight. not everybody created to be slender,thin,and somekind. thin or slender is not important the most important is being healthy and HAPPY. gendut kurus kan nggak ngebawa lo ke surga. hehehe (gue tersentuh dan sedikit tersindir..)hehe (Y)

Ratih Siahaan said...

haha arumi jangan merasa tersindir ruuum hahahaha kan ini hanya pendapat gue haha, yang penting sehat iya gak?

A.S. said...

gue merasa si 'itu' tersindir kalo baca tih ngahaha ups kecuali dia tidak peka.
eeeee gue ga nonton dadnapped nih!
check my sister out at my blog!
she is so lebay ampe nangis nangis you know

Ratih Siahaan said...

hahahaha gue kan tidak merujuk pada 1 orang, kl merasa tersindir yaaaaaaaa.............. hahahaha
siapa yang nangis bro? adek lo? saking pengennya ngomong sama gue? hahahahhaa