Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy birthday my ex-chairmate woohoooowww

her face is elastic, she loves to jape, she's shrewd, guess what? it's her bornday! wiwiwiwiw
who's she anyway? might as well see for yourself

(clue : it's her on the left side)

now isn't she adorable?

full name : Hasya Amana Riyanto Sofyan Sutan Ponda.....(I can't remember the last one hahaha)
nick name : elastic face, well just go by Hasya these days
birth : 30 September 1993
super-power : memorizing words, lots and lots of words
achievements : 4 times national elastic-face competition winner, 5 times national shrill-voiced championship winner

She was my friend at elementary, and we got seperated by 5 years, and we met again at 8 Senior High. And unluckily she had to face 6 months of burden in being my chairmate. She had to face my tendency rambling for 6 months, can you imagine?

well I got nothin more to say, just
HAPPY SWEET 16th BIRTHDAY MY DEAR HASYAAAAA, WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST

sincerely, Ratih

No comments: