Sunday, September 06, 2009

this is what made my day yesterday



yep just like what you see. Yesterday my brother came home from USA, and I gotta admit I was not so pleasant in welcoming him. I kept frowning and grumbling all the time. At first, yesterday was not the most pleasant day ever. Well well my family broke fasting together at penang bistro. I didn't talk much and kept frowning. Aaaaand here's where the big surprise went, we all arrived home my brother started giving the gifts. And he gave me this bag, and I opened it, and tadaaaaaaa here comes this orange 8 GB iPod. My lips turned from frown to grin hehehehehehe. I thank my brother so much. I never thought he'd be that nice hahaha, thank you bro, this really made my day :DDD

I named this iPod(temporarily) : nano-ranger, well actually I'm looking for something unique-er, any suggestions?

No comments: