Friday, September 04, 2009

25 facts you might wanna (or already) know about me

1. The name is Ratih Kemala Pertiwi Siahaan, and you can call me Ratih, please don't call me with kemala or tiwi or something else weird
2. My friends gave me so many nicknames such as : rarolly, bolis, WALNUT, bugsy, donut, polar bear etc. (you can ask me for the meaning of each nicknames haha)
3. I do love internet, a lot. Internet can always made my day.
4. I enjoy windows live messenger as a blather device better than yahoo messenger.
5. I tweet a lot these days.
6. I...can't....draw......... yep everytime in art class I was like giddy and footworn, and I felt like crying all the time haha
7. I prefer counting numbers much much better than memorizing words. In fact I hate memorizing words.
8. My older brother is such a pain in the ass not anymore, he's actually nice (sometimes) haha.
9. I do saman dancing at school.
10. Perhaps this is nuts but I do enjoy interfering with others works, if they ask me favor, I'll do it wholeheartedly until that favor is fulfilled hehe :D
11. I hate assignments cause it's not important and has nothing to do with knowledge.
12. Chemistry always had the biggest space on my mind when it comes to the test, luckily I passed the first formative test this month.
13. Fitri 'jenaka' helped me a lot with my physics and now I think that physics is not that hard, actually I love physics nowadays hihi :D
14. Still haven't figured out which major that I want for college.
15. I'm deadly afraid of bloods :o
16. My favorite dish is sushi. Perhaps I'm a lil bit addicted to it.
17. I only wear my glasses at class or at a movie.
18. I never enjoy watching scary movies such as ORPHAN, or something else that involves blood or ghosts.
19. I'm one year younger for my grade. Figured out that I'm gonna be 17 when I've entered college.
20. I don't like being alone.
21. I play the piano but I got no time to practice now so.........I'm dumb at it haha
22. I interpolate my verbs by reading people's blog.
23. My parents still monitor how and when I study and also all of my scores at school.
24. My parents usually eavesdrop me at phonecalls, and to be true I hate it, that's why maybe when some of you called me, I speak so soft and concise.
25. I often stay up late like today xoxoxo.

well well that's all I guess. My brother's coming home tomorrow, means..........no more staying up late going online cause he's plundering me everytime I use the internet, damn.

any comment about the 25 facts you might wanna (or already) know about me?

No comments: