Thursday, October 01, 2009

school?

Woke up this morning at 5 am, imagined already that today's gonna be worse. How could it not be? It's the first day of school for god sake. Arrived at school at 5.52 and headed toward the stairs. Before I ascended the stairs I met Pras. And the first thing he asked me was "hey did you study during the holiday for the midterm? what's the homework for today, any test?" and I was like "oh my god it's just the first day of school, geez". And what's on my mind was "oh god, the every-school-day-routines has started already?". I know I know in less than 4 days we'll face our goddamned midterm week, but can't we just take 5 seconds breathe before we work our butts off for the midterm?

Anyway, back to the story, well it's not a story it's a nonevent actually. We arrived at our lovely class XI IPA H. Then came Kevin, Cici and Ishi. Cici told us that maybe we'll go home early today. He asked one of our school's employee and got the information that we'll go home at 9 am. I felt so delighted. Then came Khaula. She heard about the glorious-story and she's so excited too. And then many of my class member came and suddenly they started writting. I wonder what they're doing, so Khaula asked people around us, and guess what. They did mathematics homework, golly gee what a good grief. Thank God I did that homework few weeks ago so I can sit back and relax. Everyone was so busy at that moment.

The bell rang, and Mrs. Tati came to our class. We all felt bewildered because Mrs. Tati wasn't our class teacher. And she took the attendance and she mention that we all have to go to the field, and shake our hands one to another in order to say sorry for all the sins that we have done. We were all so excited and regreted going to school today.
The handshake only took 30 minutes, and the school told us to go home. Right, go home, that's all. It's a miracle that 8 Senior High let us go. Usualy after handshake we go back to our class and study as usual. It really is a miracle. I can't believe I woke up at 5 am just for this. 30 minutes at school, oh what a joy.

No comments: