Tuesday, September 08, 2009

one disordered post for a "friend"

We met in Junior High, we became friends, best friends. Now we're in High School, things doesn't seem to be the same. Some of the people try to be famous. And one of them, is you.
At first I used to look up to you. You're very mature and NOT trying to be one of those "you-know-what". And when we entered the eleventh grade things just doesn't seem right. Especially when I'm perceiving you....
you......
you changed
you never spin a yarn on me anymore.
If there's something wrong with you, everyone knows
everyone, except me.
And you know what's even "better"?
I know all the story about you from someone who is not you.
face it girl, we were best friend.
You all know the simplest-most-important-cliche thing for a best friend.............you share everything together.
Best friends should share happiness, burden, sorrow, trouble, sunshine, and many more...................together
And now I'm hearing all your trouble and happiness from someone else.
You don't want to share it with me anymore.
what's up girl? cat got your tongue and you can't talk about it with me?
I understand you want to be one of those "you-know-what", I mean who doesn't.
But kill everything do you have to be this nasty and obnoxious?
damn
I never thought I'd said all this stuffs to you, well as for the record you'll never read this one
cause actually you won't care.
I want things to be the way it used to. I want you to be my friend, again. But you chose not to. And I can do nothing about it. So guess it's official, we're not best friend anymore.

Sorry for this emotional and melancholy post. I'm so dejected.

No comments: