Friday, May 15, 2009

today




well umm today is just a usual day

but I'm very happy because my economy teacher postpone the formative test which I haven't studied for hihi:)
last night I just open my economy book and start day dreaming, then, fell asleep till tomorrow morning
and when I arrived at school, I didn't study either haha
so guess I'm a bit lucky today
hmm school was cool
many teachers didn't come to my class today and it was fun

and now I'm sitting right in front of my computer(well not exactly mine, it's my brother's but who cares) twittering, facebook-ing, chatting via msn

well I feel so so today as you can see from my writting
well aopfkpeokfpekfposdjigpoiserjogerjogirj
don't know what to write,
but I really want to write something though

dunno what to type

oh I know
today Mr. Wangsa came to my class and talk about universities and stuffs
and somehow I felt like I'm in the XII grade already hm
he talks about how scores affects the university that will accept you
the scores come from our report in 11th grade and 12th grade first semester and also the tryouts in the 12th grade
he actually asked me which university I want to go to
and well, there are many universities that I want to go to, NTU, NUS, MIT, ITB, UI, harvard(big dream isn't a bad thing you now), stanford(keep dreaming), and many more
and the major? hemm electro, industry, machine, telecomunication, and many technic stuffs
I don't really like memorizing words so errr, yeah you get it right? I don't really want to take laws, or acountancy and stuffs. It's very hard for me hem

well wish me the best k?


that's all I gotta say for now, bubbbyeeeee

No comments: