Sunday, May 24, 2009

quick update

I'm too lazy to do the biology assignment
I have to make a presentation for 1 full material, damn and I haven't even started yet and my brother's being so annoying about me using the computer in my house to do this assignment(maybe he's the one who bought the computer but still he's not the one who pay the internet hello)
if he gave the damn for me to use his computer its okay, but not the internet jerk it's not yours!

lalala right now I become a big fan of yogurt. it just tasted so great, sour but tasty yummmmm

arrgggh ecology ecology ecology puaaaaaaaah, can't stand it, I just hate assignments
it didn't help me to study, just a waste of time duh?
I can use my time doing assignments to study many materials, and grab some rest, get myself ready for the sumative test, but this? this is completely useless
why should teachers give us assignments when all we do is copy paste-ing?

and now my dad became such a pain in the #*%, he thought that I never study and he's always curious when I'm in front of my computer
can't he just at least trust me for 1 second? I bet he can't

grr gotta do this damned assignments soon and get my butt back to studying
ta-ta for now

No comments: