Wednesday, May 13, 2009

last day of holiday


hellooo
so today is the last day of my holiday hmm
I was kinda not ready for school
I haven't studied much aaaaaaaaaargggh
really want to study but the materials to be studied is too much
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggh
I really hate this situation grr

so 3 days ago I went to gelora bung karno to jog with my parents
and there I saw a really tall 'ontel' bike
a man that rode it wore a witch costume and somehow when I saw them, I really wanna see them fall hm hahaha

and today I jogged again,
but not at gelora bung karno
I jogged at the jalur hijau tebet
somehow I felt tired, so I only jogged for 2 1/2 lap
so I sat and waited for my parents

and there were group of people(men and women) sit right next to me

they start gossiping
about EVERYTHING
starts from politics, kids, language, manohara(WHAT THE?)


well it was kinda awkward but fun to heard them stories

my minds more open now(well not really yeah whatev)

and now I'm here
getting confused of what to study now
but I know I WILL study

yeah I will

yeah

hmmmm

well maybe just for a couple hours

though I really want to go shopping for clothes
but
well this is the life of SMAN 8 student bla bla bla, life's hard (not really, I'm exaggerating haha)
but its true though
wish me luck for my exam in 3 weeks okay

so long!

No comments: