Thursday, May 21, 2009

blog features update

hey
I figured out that my blog's feature is kinda boring
so I added a comment box, edit the header
but most importantly, I changed my blog's name
I change it from 'just an ordinary life' to 'my own hand-typing'
well I change it because I realized that, no life is ordinary, rite?
every people's life is so full of many amazing things, love and affections, impressions, happiness, sadness sometimes, ups and downs and many other things

and the reason I named it my own hand-typing?
because in blog, we type, we didn't write it with our hand hahahaha zonk

well actually because when something in my life happens, I typed it in this blog, my life, my own life
so I decided to name it my own hand-typing
lalala whatev haha

but still the url is just a random stuffs in my head, I mean, hello roastedweenies?
hahaha got no reason why I named the url roastedweenies lalala whatev

still haven't done studying maths and economy, and still haven't practice piano, yeah just go with the flow
byeeee, wish me luck for tomorrow

No comments: