Sunday, May 24, 2009

penyemprotan and my love for xb

barusan rumah gue disemprot demam berdarah
baunya gaenak
tapi bagus sih, soalnya katanya tetangga yang rumahnya deket bgt sama rumah gue gitu kena demam berdarah, jadi daripada gue/keluarga ikutan kena mnding disemprot iya gak?
lalalalala bokap nyokap lagi pergi, so I'm kinda free, but not for long
after they're home, I'm outta the world
still wish me luck for my sumative exam huhuhu, please wish me luck pleaaaseee
and just yesterday I thought that, xb will last, no longer than 1 month
huaaaaaaaaaaa padahal baru merasa nyaman sama xb tuh beberapa bulan yang lalu
trs mau pisah lagi sekarang
can't the time just slow down a little bit? no, It can't
I love you xb, wish we can still be best friends even though our class at the 11th grade is seperated
promise we will not forget each other yaaaa :')
there will be no bye bye for us, we'll always be together in our hearts :)
love, ratih

No comments: