Saturday, May 23, 2009

20:28

now is 20:28 o' clock
just chattin, sign in my facebook, edit my playlist at mixpod.com, and doin nothin
hmm well my mother told me to study now
well I want to study too but
you know the lazy thing when you're already in front of ur computer with the internet and stuffs rite?
lalalalalala, hahaha check out my chat with putri hahaahahah

Putri says:
kan lg heboh jadi2an
jd ratih juga dumz harusnya

ratih 'walnut' siahaan says:
hahahaahaha sama siapa

Putri says:
sama tembok

ratih 'walnut' siahaan says:
-_-
abis sumatif pengen jadian aaah
HAHAHAAHHAHA SAMA SIAPAA LAGI

Putri says:
sama ** ***** aja

tau gak ** ***** tuh siapa? HAHAHAHAH peace out ya ** *****
rada bego ya chat nya hahahah

yeah my mother is really and totally mad at me right now
she's mad as a hatter hemmmmm
but I still wanna stay in front of my computer huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -_______-
can't the sumative test got postponed or something pleaaaseeeeeeee
huhuhuhuhu
gotta study, bye huhuhuhuhuhu T.T

4 comments:

A.S. said...

kenapa harus om galak? cie put clbk

Ratih Siahaan said...

om galak itu bukan om galak kelas kita tau fir hahahahah

Anonymous said...

cie cie chatan itu kenapa juga musti dipajang ratih ratih.... fir kok jd gw yg clbk? org ratih yg lagi mau jadian abis sumatif.

Putri

Ratih Siahaan said...

abisnya kocak put hahahahah asik sih wakakak itu gue sensor deh biar nggak terlalu sensasional