Sunday, July 19, 2009

songs updates

so you might as well realize that I added some new songs, you might as well love it hehe :))
it's a very tranquilizing songs(you can feel the calming effects), very-well-be-heard rythm and I really love the lyrics esp the song "happy"
and here's the list of the songs that I added :

1. Happy By Natasha Bedingfield
2. Pretty Please Feat. Cee-lo By Estelle
3. This Will Be By Natalie Cole
4. Colbie Caillat- Somethin Special

some of you would realize that all of it is the soundtrack of the movie Bride Wars
well just so you know that's my kinda music, I just love the background music of some movies, perhaps in the opening, or at the end of the movie or anywhere during the movie
it just has the soothing effect on me(of course the nice one not the panicking kind of sound haha)
guess that's all for now

cheerio

No comments: