Saturday, July 18, 2009

no idea

I know I know I have to post once in a while but
I had no idea what to type ye know
it's like I'm losing all o' my ideas, well perhaps of the new class
I don't know what to type about 'em
it's not that bad, but it's just doesn't seem so familiar, ye know the pre-class-union thing?
the first 1-3 months you'll say that you hate your class and you just wanna recur to your old class blah blah blah
but after all those things your class have been trough, you'll just say that you love your class and it's very fun and blah blah blah
why life just sounded like that like all the time?
whaddya think?

ratih

2 comments:

Arum said...

agreeeeeeee! makanya jgn bilang ga suka dulu ntar kalo jdnya suka kan malyuuu

Ratih Siahaan said...

iya bengets pengalaman dari smp iya gak sih rum