Friday, July 24, 2009

blissful is the theme of the day

hari ini gue bahagia
kalian tau lah bedanya senang dan bahagia
bahagia itu lebih kepada breath-taking
and I felt that today

even though yesterday was a misty-eyed day for me, today I've just realize
I have all of em on my side
all my best friends from my junior high, my besties from X-B, my new best buds from XI IPA H, and even my crush that sat beside me today at the field and I saw my other crush so many times today (oops haha:)))
they're all awesome people

and I don't really care about the-one-I've-talked-on-the-previous-post, I still got all my best friends (and crushes) huahahahaha
can't stop smiling today :DDD
plus today we get to skip classes after the second break because of pocari sweat (commercial ad hahaha)
and thanks to pocari sweat, I can feel all those blissful and so much happiness :DDD
especially thank you for Allah that made me realize that even though I lost one-of-my-friend, I still got many of em that'll still love me no matter what
thank you for cheering me up from the desolation yesterday :DDDDDD
still can't stop smiling
is today the perfect day for me or what? :))))))))

No comments: