Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Favor Person

Yesterday, few things happened to me. So many tragedies that merely turn my head crying to sleep. People do favors one to another, but should it be continuous all the time? Lunatic person don't know what's around them. What other people need and what other people care. I am not lunatic. I do care what other people need, I do try to help them. But they just can't discover the truth, they keep opposing the truth. The truth make 'em become obsessed and overbearing. Sometimes it just makes them a two-faced-god-damned bastard. The thing that makes it harder is when you're suddenly the filling of a friends-for-favors-only sandwich. Meet the bread. It looks delicious from the outside, boy the texture is so like heaven, smells so great it could make you fly to the air. But once it goes down your throat, it'll make you choke hard and harder each day. Right now I'm telling you I ain't kidding. The choking hurts so bad, seems like the bread is dunking your head right into the toilet right at that moment.
It hurts, a lot.

No comments: