Friday, March 13, 2009

new blog

hi, this is my first blog, honestly I don't really know how to write such an interesting blog:)
I love reading people's blog..... actually my friends blog. They write such an interesting blog. I know I can't do that hahaha, so at first I've never had an interest to write one, until today somehow, well I don't know, my heart just say so hahahah. so, I just hope that you guys can enjoy this blog. xoxo

hmm okaaay todaaaaaaaay and yesterday wasn't the greatest day of my life. As you know I'm having a mid test since last tuesday.

yesterday's subject is chemistry, EVERYONE can do the test well, and me? not so sure. They actually said stuffs like 'yaa, gue juga gak tau deh ya hasilnya gimana' or 'alhamdulillah' or 'yaah gue juga kurang yakin lah' and many stuffs to show that they couldn't do the test, but I know they're really sure to get a great score -_- I just wish for miracle so what I've answered is actually the right one....... pretty impossible huh?

And today is maths test. talk about WOW for the trigonometry. WOW WOW WOW -_- ...... thankfuly, my first formative test about the trigonometry passed, so about the trigonometry today? who cares hahaha. for the 3 dimension part, luckily I can solved 5 out of 6. yeah I just hoped for the best(dan berharap pak iman berbaik hati ngasih upah nulis buat yang trigonometri amiin). wish me luck for physics on monday!

No comments: