Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DVD

hey people
welcome to roastedweenies.blogspot.com

tomorrooooooow after 11 am will be the greatest moment of the day
why???
cause tomorrow is my birthday!!!
yeaaaaah

afkpaj98&@($(08)($@JIJQWOIU#)$(#*fgdshthtrhut

JUST KIDDING hahahahahahah
because tomorrow is the last day of mid test WHEHEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!

so me and my friends have already planned to go to ambassador
to buy some dvds
well we need some vacations don't we?
hmm honestly, piracy dvd(sorry hehe:P, surely fira won't like it HAHAHAH)

so here's the list of the dvd that I wanted to buy
-bride wars
-bedtime stories
-push
-confession of a shopaholic
-benjamin bottom
-spartacus(one great movie, 4 hours duration)
-yes man
-high school musical 3
and many more hehe

sooo that's why I'M SO EXITED I CAN'T EVEN BREATH (sorry, I exaggerate a little bit)
cause the past 2 weeks we are all having a terrible pressure facing the mid test
and some minor bedtime I might add

hmm now what, I can't believe having blog can be this much exitement hahahah

okaaay what random things to do today hmm
hey I know, here's a picture of a wiener dog or should I say, wiener pig












cute huh?


so tomorrow's test is the economy and bahasa
I know nothing about those 2
hahahaha
well guess that's all, I'm ratih
thank you for reading this blog people
bubbbbabaeeaeaaaaayayyyyy

No comments: