Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Monday

hey guys
today's mid-test is english and deutch.
man the deutch was hard!
there were many words that doesn't even exist(PS: the non-existence of that many words was based on my minds dictionary)
.............................................
yeah I don't care hahahah

tomorrow the mid-test is geography and history
all about memorizing words
I hate memorizing many words that keeps me sleeping in class
for the history actually I have got the "exercise" for the test(the history teachers always give us a sneak peek for the test) hahaha thanks a lot teacher
hmm if only all the teachers were like that (sooo impossible)

hey wanna have some fun?
find 8 differences between these two pictures




















okay so I'm Ratih and thanks for reading this blog
have fun with those 2 pics

byeeeee see ya

No comments: