Friday, February 12, 2010

I-don't-care

I haven't blog for like months? And it felt sucked, my writting skill was ruined. So I decided I'll write more often.
Life's so so. Nothing really special. Except the fact that I hate my brother even more and more each day. And sometimes I felt like some people in my life don't have any respect for me. It's not that I'm craving for respect. I don't. I just want them to at least cherish me as a human being too.
And for one of you, please, don't be such a stuck-up little person. You didn't do it by yourself, so don't take credit for it.
And for some group of people, if you don't want me to know what is going on inside that structure, then just count me out from the beginning. Don't blame me for not knowing anything, I've tried to ask, so so so many times, but you never told me what was going on, and you never actually listened to me. How many times a week I grumbled myself? Don't you realize how upset I am? Anyway, I-don't-care.

No comments: