Friday, December 18, 2009

this is not pleasant, this is my period effect

Well well well, I'm getting a little bit emotional these days, and trust me it's really not pleasant having everyone around you makes you feel even worse.
Have you ever feel like you're mad at someone but you know you don't have any rights to be mad at that someone? Like it's some sort of iron or steel that hit you with no one throwing it at you?
yeah that's stink. And lately I've been having this emotion crank all the time.

I've been ignored by one of my closest friend(I think) which she do so because she thinks she has the important spot at one-of-the-so-called-organization. And she just do stuffs which I can't believe she did, like never actually listen to me at a meeting or somewhat at the organization. At that meeting we're all making a circle where she sits right in front of me deliberately and I couldn't hear what the meeting is about. What a mean brujas. And now she has this new friend which act like some puta, and that makes them perras puta.

And someone who supposed to give me driving lessons can't make it during this holiday, she can make it when my school has started, what does she expect? I learn how to drive in school months? hell no my parents will get furious.

And I just realize that this whole time this world has been really twisted. Why would people think that the outside reflect what's inside? They sounded like some bitches who don't know what's it like to be commented in a non good way.

I'm sorry this post is really not pleasant. And I don't really use the right grammar in this post because I'm too upset to even think, once again I'm sorry readers that this post is a disappointment.

No comments: