Monday, November 09, 2009

When the amphibia attacks

sorry long time no post
got no mood, got no time so well yeah haha
my mid-semester report card went quite well, I got the 9th rank and my math physics biology and chemistry score is quite nice. Although I can't be happy, yet. I still have to fight hard for final exam on December, and I'm sooooo lazy to study.
Hmm well last week there was a runaway frog at my lovely class XI IPA H, everyone jumped to their table, some of the boys ran out of our class instantly, it was quite funny and exclaimed actually haha. And Diana bravely capture that frog. She was so cool hahaha.
oh I haven't tell you about tesis long long time ago, well the topic has expired soooo, sorry I'm too lazy to post it hahaha
well gotta do my assignments, cheerio

No comments: